Saturday, June 25, 2011

Yes, I Am Alive...

Yes, I am in fact, alive and well.  I've been in Burkina for about 2 weeks now, and I have tons to say about it!  But unfortunately a lack of Internet and computer/electricty access has made it difficult to communicate with those of you back home.  When I get the chance, I'll actually post some updates about what I've all been doing in Africa so far, but for now, rest asssured that I'm alive and healthy. 

Feel free to call/text me!  Or write me or mail a package full of goodies, if you really want to spoil me!

226-77-27-02-93   (you might have to dial 110 or something like that to call out of the US, but some of my friends have said that their family can call them without dialing anything special before their number...)  I'd suggest going through Skype or Rebtel for lower long distance calling rates, unless you already have a ood plan.   All incoming calls/texts are free for me!!!  But for me to call you, it costs a lot...

Mailing Address: 
Elizabeth Hauth
US Peace Corps - Corps de la Paix Americain
01 BP 6031 Ouagadougou
Burkina Faso (West Africa)

No comments:

Post a Comment